The Tabasco-Cayenne-Contact zone returned these assays:
- 3.75 g/t gold over 27 metres, together with 5.73 g/t over 16 metres in FA-21-268A;
- 4.95 g/t gold over 11.7 metres, together with 9.22 g/t over 5.7 metres, and 17.6 g/t over 2.40 metres in FA-21-264A; and
- 6.79 g/t gold over 5.5 metres, together with 51.1 g/t over 0.60 metres in FA-21-260.
Space 51 returned these highlighted assays:
- 1.93 g/t gold over 13.5 metres and 92.38 g/t over 0.5 metre in FA-21-2644 above 300 metres; and
- 2.23 g/t gold over 10.8 metres in FA-21-224 beneath 300 metres.
Wallbridge executives are keenly awaiting the preliminary useful resource estimate, saying it is going to present a snapshot of the true potential of the Fenelon system, which stays open.
The corporate has a land package deal stretching virtually 90 km east from the Quebec border and protecting greater than 900 sq. km of the Detour-Fenelon gold pattern. The package deal contains the Martinere gold and the Grasset nickel sulphide initiatives, each of that are within the superior exploration stage.
(This text first appeared within the Canadian Mining Journal)