- Gap GOS21-66: 242 metres grading 1.57 g/t gold, together with 154 metres at 2.31 g/t, together with 32.9 metres at 6 g/t;
- Gap GOS21-76: 151.5 metres grading 1.25 g/t gold;
- Gap GOS21-80: 48.5 metres grading 7.83 g/t gold, together with 3.5 metres at 96.1 g/t;
- Gap GOS21-81: 430 metres grading 0.95 g/t gold, together with 274.2 metres grading 1.31 g/t;
- Gap GOS21-86: 393 metres grading 1.41 g/t gold;
- Gap GOS21-88: 220 metres grading 1.25 g/t gold, together with 96 metres at 2.1 g/t;
- Gap GOS21-92: 304.3 metres grading 1.14 g/t gold; and
- Gap GOS21-93: 350 metres grading 1.25 g/t gold, together with 177 metres grading 1.91 g/t.
For the 2021 delineation drilling program, holes had been drilled on 70-metre centres. Two holes had been oriented in the other way from the common sample to crosscut the central a part of the zone, offering extra info on the central breccia core.
Drilling on the Gosselin zone confirms gold mineralization that has been traced over a strike size of 1,400 metres, a width of 400 metres, and a depth extent of 425 metres. The mineralization outcrops under Geese Lake and stays open to the northeast and southeast in addition to at depth.
The inaugural useful resource estimate for Gosselin is due by the tip of the 12 months.
(This text first appeared within the Canadian Mining Journal)