Workforce Pink Miner is a efficiency optimized cryptocurrency miner for AMD GPUs with help for plenty of algorithms with the newest main model 0.8.0 bringing rewritten Ethash kernels and new mining modes for all GPU varieties. This implies it is best to get higher hashrate at a barely decrease energy consumption on most up-to-date AMD GPUs. On the whole, TeamRedMiner (TRM) behaves equally to different AMD Ethash miners, the important thing distinction is the extra mining modes (B/C-modes) that use extra VRAM on the GPUs for additional useful results.
Key highlights of the TRM 0.8.8 launch:
– Polaris: Effectivity and slight hashrate improve. B-mode reintroduced for added hash. B-mode have to be enabled with
– Vega 56/64: vastly improved base kernel for effectivity. New B-mode that may shave off extra 1-2W on high of the A-mode kernel. B-mode have to be enabled manually with
--eth_aggr_mode doesn’t apply). Tuning numbers have modified – do NOT maintain your previous static –eth_config values.
– Radeon VII: large increase with its new C-mode however requires a particular Linux setup. Can now do 100 MH/s on most air cooled VIIs. See tuning information.
– 5700/5700XT: can shave off as a lot as 8-9W(!) of energy utilizing the brand new B-mode and dropping core clk+voltage. B-mode now the default mining mode. Until you retune your core clk+voltage you will note a tiny energy draw improve as a substitute and never profit from the improve, so learn the migration information.
– 5600XT: new B-mode has a a lot smaller impact. A-mode stays the default mining mode. See new tuning information for extra particulars.
– The DAG cache is NOT appropriate with the brand new B/C-modes. ETH+ZIL switchers have to decide on between caching the epoch 0 dag and utilizing the brand new mining modes.
– Ethash 4GB kernels NOT rewritten on this launch, efficiency stays the identical as in 0.7.x.
The miner is accessible for each Home windows and Linux working techniques, a closed supply software program with 2.5% to three% improvement price built-in for many algorithms besides Ethash and KAWPOW, for KAWPOW it’s 2% and for Ethash on Polaris GPUs the dev price is 0.75% and for all different AMD GPUs is 1.0%.
– To download and try the latest TeamRedMiner 0.8.0 with improved Ethash performance…
- Publihsed in: Mining Software
- Associated tags: AMD miner, chukwa-512, CNv4, CNv4 AMD miner, Cryptonight R, CryptoNight R AMD miner, Cryptonight V8, Cuckarood29, Cuckatoo31, ETH, ETH AMD miner, ETH miner, Ethash, Ethash AMD miner, Ethash miner, Ethereum, Ethereum AMD miner, Ethereum miner, KAWPOW, KAWPOW AMD miner, KAWPOW miner, Lyra2REv3, Lyra2z, monero, MTP, PHI2, Team Red Miner, Team Red Miner 0.8.o, X16r, X16RT, X16Rv2, X16S, xmr
Verify Some Extra Comparable Crypto Associated Publications:
Leave a Reply