The Gladiator deposit has indicated sources of 1.41 million tonnes at 8.61 g/t, equal to 391,000 oz. gold, and inferred sources of 4.17 million tonnes at 7.37 g/t, representing 989,000 oz. gold.
The mixed open pit and underground useful resource for the Barry deposit is estimated at 5.10 million tonnes measured and indicated at 4.21 g/t, totalling 690,000 oz. gold, plus 4.38 million tonnes inferred at 4.89 g/t, amounting to 688,000 oz. gold.
At the moment, Bonterra holds a 70% stake within the Duke property, with Osisko proudly owning the remaining 30%. The Lac Barry property is 85% owned by Bonterra and 15% owned by Gold Royalties Corp.
In complete, these properties embody 496 claims, spanning over 22,508 hectares.
By 12:10 p.m. EDT, Bonterra’s shares had surged by 19.4%. The corporate has a market capitalization of C$26.5 million ($19.7 million).